“Hot Pink Romance” book trailer a la French, ooo lala!
I’m at my second book trailer. What I’ve learned:
- Movie making is easy if you have a script. To make a script, use imagination, pen and paper. That’s a script classic style.
- Actors are hard to deal with, even if they’re yourself. And I never win an argument with myself. Let yourself be.
- Directors are always right, except when they’re wrong. But even then they’re right because they’re the only ones who know what they’re doing.
- A narrator holds the plot together, especially when you don’t have a plot. Choose your narrator wisely. I was lucky to find a very attractive and currently unemployed panty.
- A beret should be red if you want eyebrows to show.
- The back works better than the front for a face.
- Vegetables make great props when they’re vegetables from an actual vegetable garden not from the Garden of Eden.
- Fast motion is funny—thank you, Benny Hill!
- Arms make all the difference.
- The French are always right about love, especially if they’re panties.
- Computers network just as easily as people but they don’t get STDs.
- Computers wear panties well, too. I was surprised to see that my Mac wears my panties better than I do. I guess that’s what you call an apple bottom.
Look for my next book trailer to see what else I learn! Happy watching!