My brain, my body and I
MISTY’S BODY: Don’t you mean to say compliments?
ME: No. If you were a brain, you’d know that some of them weren’t compliments.
MISTY’S BODY: If I was a brain, I wouldn’t get compliments.
Well, as you can imagine, the brain got mad after this and decided to talk for itself. And I’m happy we started this dialogue because I really can’t be me without one or the other.
All our previous conversations can be seen on my Instagram and Tumblr, and soon there will be a book of them.
Here’s our latest conversation. Yesterday I asked my followers on IG to let me know if they have a movie or book line that they use in everyday conversation, and if I like it I’ll write a little dialogue around it. But instead of choosing one answer I decided to try something new and write a little something using all the comments, the ones pertaining to my request and the ones that, as usual, pertain to the body. (MISTY’S BODY shrugs noncommittally).
These are the comments:
- Nice muffin top
- Love the top! 😂😍
- My pic of the day!
- One gorgeous intelligent young lady 😚
- Sexy girl
- Play Misty for Me
- Tu es belle
- From “men of honor” with Cuba Gooding jr. ” If you work hard and just look down, life will pass you by”
- 😍😜Very Sexy and Tight Tummy. Hope Ur Hubby knows how Lucky he is 😎
- my all time most quoted line is from movie the Matrix “there is no spoon” I said this to my wife today while we dined at sushi restaurant… ☺️
- He is lucky man keep being you thank you for all you do love your fun energy
- Yummy tummy 😊👍
- My friend and I say “Hot! Too hot!” in a Dark Helmet voice (from Spaceballs) when we eat a fry directly after leaving the drive thru window.
- Hot 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥
- ” Either get busy living, or get busy dying”, (Red).. The Shawshank Redemption…
- Our Supergirl🤣
- He said “It all in your head,” and I said “So’s everything..” but he didn’t get it.. (Paper Bag – Fiona Apple)
- Chevy Chase (semi-sarcastically): No, not as far as you know anyway.
- Was für ein Traumbody 💚 😍 💋
- I love the smell of virgin concrete in the morning. Smells like victory! Used that one this morning!
- Lov the undies
- You’re killing me Smalls
- My partner and I often do the Larry David stare at each other. If you’ve never seen Curb Your Enthusiasm it makes no sense.
Here’s what my brain, my body, and I came up with:
ME: If you work hard and just look down, life will pass you by.
MISTY’S BRAIN: (sarcastically) You’re one gorgeous intelligent young lady.
ME: It’s all in your head.
MISTY’S BRAIN: So’s everything.
ME: Anyway. Love the undies, body!
MISTY’S BRAIN: Hot! Too hot! (sarcastically)
MISTY’S BODY: I love the smell of virgin concrete in the morning. It smells like victory!
MISTY’S BRAIN: Love the top! Our supergirl! (sniggering)
MISTY’S BODY: No. Not as far as you know anyway. I’m going to have that muffin top.
MISTY’S BRAIN: I’m such a lucky brain. Keep being you, body, and thanks for all you do. Love your dumb energy.
MISTY’S BODY: There’s no spoon!
MISTY’S BRAIN: Stunning!
MISTY’S BODY: Look, brain, either get busy living or get busy dying.
MISTY’S BRAIN: Was für ein Traumbody.
MISTY’S BODY: You’re killing me, Smalls.
MISTY’S BRAIN: Tu es belle. (mocking)
ME: I’m trying to elevate small talk to medium talk. (inspired by Larry David)
MISTY’S BRAIN: Play Misty for me then.
MISTY’S BODY: You, guys, are my pic of the day.
MISTY’S BRAIN: And you have a yummy tummy. (laughing)
ME: I hope you both know how lucky we are to have followers.