- I’m a self-published writer and I write sexy stories, and suspenseful stories, and sci-fi stories, and mystery stories, and every other kind of story you can think of.
- I do all my own editing, so if there’s a comma missing blame me.
- I also design my book covers and I model for the covers.
- Oh, and I run my own bookstore.
Boy, I’m busy!!!
But enough about nothing. Let’s get to the questions I’ve been getting because this is what people actually want to know about me. I tried to make this a little more worth your time.
- Really (I love a question that answers itself).
- Yes, I am the model on the covers of my books, except on ‘A Touch of Evil’ (that cover had to have a man and I’m not nearly as goodlooking as a man; handsome, maybe, but that’s not good enough).
- That would be me. I design all my book covers, and I’m proud of them, so go check them out and tell me your favorite.
- That would also be me, which is why I used bullets for the answers because I didn’t want to struggle with a colon.
Of course, I have some help – do we ever really do anything alone? – but by and large MistyMacBooks is a Misty Macallister (that’s me, me, me!!!) Production where I’m the writer, producer, animator, director and everything else you can think of, except makeup artist because that’s not needed. It’s all about me, and that’s not always a bad thing.
If I wasn’t Misty, this is the question I would ask Misty: “How do you find the time, Misty?”
Well, if you really want to know, I multi-task!
The answer is no. I’m not a model, I’m a writer (or at least, that’s what I want to be; hopefully, I’m not turning out to be a better model than writer, am I?). I would be a horrible model. I would yell and stomp my feet. I wouldn’t stand the right way. I’d want to see every shot as it’s shot. This is the neurotic behavior of a writer not a model, wouldn’t you agree? So no, you can’t shoot me, but it makes me feel very good that you’d want to.
Are you the girl on Instagram/Tumblr/Twitter?
These are not questions that should come one after the other and all in caps, by the way. But if you have a question, feel free to ask me. If it doesn’t make me want to bar my door and windows, I’ll try to answer it.